Letter to Me from the Adoptive Dad of My Little Girl from Sept. 2000 - originally published on Associated Content

"This is the first of many letters to go to you.
You are the sweetest and one of the most generous persons with who I've ever had contact. You gave the gift of McKenna to myself, my wife, and son. McKenna completes our family and gives me the opportunity to guide her with my wisdom and desire to be the best to her. I hope and pray every day that you are coping with the unselfish decision to let us have McKenna in our home. I hope and pray that the letters and pictures that we send are giving you the sense of knowing that your little girl is in the best of care. She is a little angel that is one of the most beautiful babies that I've ever had the opportunity to lay eyes on, or, for that matter, hands upon.
McKenna is sleeping a lot but for her age this is normal I know. She has a wonderful laugh that my heart just dies to hear. I'm so excited about the holidays coming up. I've asked for Halloween off and the week after Thanksgiving to make sure her first Christmas is one to remember.
Well, I had better go for now.
Take care and as always, you are in our prayers."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clark Gets Death Penalty in Murder by Terri Rimmer - originally published by Nassau County Record, 1991 under my maiden name

Joy Journal By Terri Rimmer

The Role of Courtroom Sketch Artists by Terri Rimmer - originally published by Associated Content, 2007